Georgetown Hill at the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission (USNRC) in North Bethesda, Maryland, offers full-day, year-round care to children ages six weeks through Kindergarten. Georgetown Hill began operating at this campus in July, 2004 and is accredited under the National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). This campus is also approved as a nonpublic school under the Maryland State Department of Education for children ages two through Kindergarten.
Campus hours: 6:45 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- A beautiful, safe, state-of-the-art setting equipped and maintained by the General Services Administration (GSA) Office of Child Care
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch, and snack catered daily
- Inviting and nurturing environment for infants and toddlers with plenty of natural light and stimulating materials
- An updated and accessible playground for daily outdoor fun
- Morning specialist classes in Music
- Infants through Pre-Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten
- 10 hour day or full-day options available
- Optional enrichment programs such as: Sports, Karate
For More Information:
Georgetown Hill at USNRC is open to all members of the community with a priority of enrollment given to USNRC and Federal employees.
If you need more information, or if you would like to schedule a tour, please contact our Enrollment Specialist, LaiFan Zhang at 301-284-8144. Or you can send us a message.
Meet the Director
Sayuri Carrington is the Director at the Georgetown Hill NRC Campus. Her extensive background of 23 years in child development and a Master’s degree in Psychology enables her to help families with questions they may have in regards to the developmental milestones for their child. Seeing the joy of parents when their child meets these goals is a rewarding aspect of her job. Sayuri wholeheartedly believes in the mission and vision of Georgetown Hill and has seen the effect and result in her own children. She hopes – upon completion – her Doctoral degree in Psychology can further assist the expanding potential of Georgetown Hill.