Woodley Gardens opened in 1999 and expanded in 2008. The campus is conveniently located right off of I-270, Exit 6, on the premises of the Woodley Gardens Swim Club in Rockville, Maryland. We offer care for Infant through Transitional Kindergarten as well as Before and After School Age Care for K through 5th-grade students from both College Gardens and Beall Elementary Schools
Campus hours: 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Eight classrooms plus multi purpose room
- Outdoor playground and adjacent parks, athletic fields, and walking trails
- Weekly specialist programs in Physical Education, Music, and Spanish
- Optional after school clinic programs, offered on-site, such as Soccer, Gardening, Cooking, and Art
- Swimming pool access during summer months
- Infant: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. with extended day options
- Toddler Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 2-5 days per week
- Threes Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 3-5 days per week
- Pre-K Program: 9 a.m.-1:00 p.m.; 5 days per week
- Transitional Kindergarten Program: 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.; 5 days per week
- Elementary Before and After School programs for K through 5th grade serving College Gardens and Beall Elementary Schools
- Before care is available starting at 7:00 a.m.
- Aftercare is available until 6:00 p.m.
For More Information:
Meet the Director
The Woodley Garden Director since 2013, Melanie Morillo gives children, as well as their parents, the best guidance, support and foundation for a bright future. Extending the opportunity for open dialogue with families is a crucial component to her supervision method. These personal relationships are important when parents entrust their children to Georgetown Hill Early School. Part of the school for 15 years herself, Melanie has seen firsthand the warm, caring and family-like atmosphere and is very intentional about extending that same culture. She has grown both personally and professionally with the tools and support to help equip and mold a child’s self-esteem for the next generation.