Georgetown Hill’s Apple Ridge Campus is newly renovated and expanded, located at 10001 Apple Ridge Road in Montgomery Village. We are conveniently serving upper Montgomery County; Germantown, Montgomery Village, Clarksburg, and Goshen areas. Our school offers care for Infants and Toddlers through Transitional Kindergarten. The Apple Ridge/Gaithersburg Campus building also houses our Business Office.
We are open for you!
That’s right, after our required closure due to Coronavirus/COVID19, our Apple Ridge location in Montgomery Village has been safely reopened since June 2020. We have integrated all required protocols and then some! Check out our Health & Safety page for more information on some of the many safety measures that we’ve taken to keep our teachers and children safe while they learn and play. From check in stations outside to Germ-blasters, we think you’ll be impressed!
We know one of the factors you take into account when choosing childcare is the price. We completely understand. The good news is that we are likely not out of your price range! In fact, we’ve done our research and when comparing apples to apples, we are likely more inexpensive than many.
Campus hours: 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Seven classrooms arranged to be warm, home-like and stimulating
- Outside playground and indoor gym
- Specialist programs for preschoolers
- Low staff to student ratios
- Enrichment program option for threes and Pre-K; 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Infant Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 2-5 days per week (space-available basis)
- Toddler Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 2-5 days per week
- Threes Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 3-5 days per week
- Pre-K Program: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.; 5 days per week
- Before care is available starting at 7:00 a.m.
- After care is available until 6:00 p.m.
Before/After School Care:
Our Before and After School Care serves the following Elementary Schools in the area:
- Stedwick Elemenatry School
- Whetstone Elemenatry School
- Capt. James E. Daly Elemenatry School
- Goshen Elemenatary School
- Watkins Mill Elementary School
Transportation is provided by MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) or by us (GHES) depending on which campus. We also offer care for those days that the public schools have an early release or are closed. These days are called Kids Club Days.