Georgetown Hill’s Apple Ridge Campus is newly renovated and expanded, located at 10001 Apple Ridge Road in Montgomery Village. We are conveniently serving upper Montgomery County; Germantown, Montgomery Village, Clarksburg, and Goshen areas. Our school offers care for Infants and Toddlers through Transitional Kindergarten. The Apple Ridge/Gaithersburg Campus building also houses our Business Office.
Campus hours: 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Seven classrooms arranged to be warm, home-like and stimulating
- Outside playground and indoor gym
- Specialist programs for preschoolers
- Low staff to student ratios
- Enrichment program option for threes and Pre-K; 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Infant Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 2-5 days per week (space-available basis)
- Toddler Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 2-5 days per week
- Threes Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 3-5 days per week
- Pre-K Program: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.; 5 days per week
- Before care is available starting at 7:00 a.m.
- After care is available until 6:00 p.m.
For More Information:
Meet the Director
Shannon Moodie is the Director of the Georgetown Hill Apple Ridge campus. Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, Shannon has lived all over the eastern U.S. before settling in the DC/MD/VA area in 2008. She began her education career as a teacher in public school (pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten). Shannon received her Master’s Degree in Education Policy at George Washington University and worked in early childhood development research for almost eight years. She joined the Georgetown Hill family in 2016 after growing to love the organization as a parent (both her 4-year-old son and 1-year-old daughter attend Georgetown Hill!) In her free time, Shannon loves to read, knit, do yoga, and play outside with her kids!