Georgetown Hill’s Apple Ridge Campus is newly renovated and expanded, located at 10001 Apple Ridge Road in Montgomery Village. We are conveniently serving upper Montgomery County; Germantown, Montgomery Village, Clarksburg, and Goshen areas. Our school offers care for Infants and Toddlers through Transitional Kindergarten. The Apple Ridge/Gaithersburg Campus building also houses our Business Office.
We know one of the factors you take into account when choosing childcare is the price. We completely understand. The good news is that we are likely not out of your price range! In fact, we’ve done our research and when comparing apples to apples, we are likely more inexpensive than many.
Campus hours: 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Seven classrooms arranged to be warm, home-like and stimulating
- Outside playground and indoor gym
- Specialist programs for preschoolers
- Low staff to student ratios
- Enrichment program option for threes and Pre-K; 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Infant Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 2-5 days per week (space-available basis)
- Toddler Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 2-5 days per week
- Threes Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 3-5 days per week
- Pre-K Program: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.; 5 days per week
- Before care is available starting at 7:00 a.m.
- After care is available until 6:00 p.m.
Before/After School Care:
Our Before and After School Care serves the following Elementary Schools in the area:
- Stedwick Elemenatry School
- Whetstone Elemenatry School
- Capt. James E. Daly Elemenatry School
- Goshen Elemenatary School
- Watkins Mill Elementary School
Transportation is provided by MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) or by us (GHES) depending on which campus. We also offer care for those days that the public schools have an early release or are closed. These days are called Kids Club Days.
For More Information:
Meet the Director
Shannon Moodie is the Director of the Georgetown Hill Apple Ridge campus. Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, Shannon has lived all over the eastern U.S. before settling in the DC/MD/VA area in 2008. She began her education career as a teacher in public school (pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten). Shannon received her Master’s Degree in Education Policy at George Washington University and worked in early childhood development research for almost eight years. She joined the Georgetown Hill family in 2016 after growing to love the organization as a parent (both her 4-year-old son and 1-year-old daughter attend Georgetown Hill!) In her free time, Shannon loves to read, knit, do yoga, and play outside with her kids!