Georgetown Hill’s Bells Mill campus is located in Potomac, MD on Bells Mill Rd., between Bells Mill Elementary School and Cabin John Middle School. Before and After School Age Care for K through 5th grade students is available at this location.
Campus hours: 7:00 a.m.-6:30p.m.
- Eight classrooms, arranged to be inviting, home-like, and stimulating
- Three separate playgrounds in a woodsy, park-like environment
- Weekly specialist programs for our preschoolers in Physical Education, Music, and Spanish
- Optional clinic programs, offered on-site, following school programs, such as: Cooking, Soccer, Gymnastics, Dance, and Science
- Twos Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 2-5 days per week
- Threes Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 3-5 days per week
- Pre-K Program: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; 5 days per week
- Transitional Kindergarten Program 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.; 5 days a week
- Elementary School Programs
- Before care is available starting at 7:00 a.m.
- Aftercare is available until 6:30 p.m.
For More Information:
Meet the Director
With Georgetown Hill for five years, Lil Winestone is the Director at Bells Mill and provides a warm, nurturing and educational environment for the staff and community. Getting to know families and helping them with their needs, she ensures everyone has a happy experience. With a smile on her face (even first thing in the morning) Lil goes above and beyond so families are helped. Whether that means answering emails after-hours, or taking the time to listen to each child’s summary of their day or year, she is eager to communicate what Georgetown Hill Early Education stands for. With 15 years of experience and a mother of three, Lil recognizes the positive transformation one can experience when interacting with the Schools’ community. It really is a home away from home.