Georgetown Hill’s Bells Mill campus is located in Potomac, MD on Bells Mill Rd., between Bells Mill Elementary School and Cabin John Middle School. Before and After School Age Care for K through 5th grade students is available at this location.
Campus hours: 7:00 a.m.-6:30p.m.
- Eight classrooms, arranged to be inviting, home-like, and stimulating
- Three separate playgrounds in a woodsy, park-like environment
- Weekly specialist programs for our preschoolers in Physical Education, Music, and Spanish
- Optional clinic programs, offered on-site, following school programs, such as: Cooking, Soccer, Gymnastics, Dance, and Science
- Toddler Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 2-5 days per week
- Threes Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 3-5 days per week
- Pre-K Program: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; 5 days per week
- Transitional Kindergarten Program 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.; 5 days a week
- Elementary School Programs
- Before care is available starting at 7:00 a.m.
- Aftercare is available until 6:30 p.m.
Before/After School Care:
Our Before and After School Care serves the following Elementary Schools in the area:
- Beverly Farms Elementary School
- Bells Mills Elementary School
Transportation is provided by MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) or by us (GHES) depending on which campus. We also offer care for those days that the public schools have an early release or are closed. These days are called Kids Club Days.
For More Information:
Meet the Director
Emily Becker is the Director at Bells Mill. Emily previously held the Assistant Director for the Bells Mill location in 2017, and just recently transitioned into the Director role in the summer of 2019. Emily strives to give the best support and guidance to all students, teachers, and families. She strongly believes in Georgetown Hill’s play-based curriculum P.L.A.N. and has worked in various educational environments since 2011. In her spare time, she enjoys playing tennis, traveling, and volunteering.