Georgetown Hill’s Darnestown Campus is located at the corner of Route 28 and Turkey Foot Road, right in the heart of Darnestown; convenient to Gaithersburg, Kentlands, Germantown, and North Potomac. We share space with Darnestown Presbyterian Church. We opened our doors in September of 2000 and have been celebrating children ever since. Our Darnestown Campus location offers care for Twos through Transitional Kindergarten. We also offer Before and After School Age Care for K through 5th-grade students from both Jones Lane and Darnestown Elementary Schools.
Campus hours: 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Seven classrooms arranged to be child-friendly and age-appropriate
- Two separate outdoor playgrounds
- Outdoor classroom and children’s garden
- Weekly specialist programs in Physical Education, Music, Art, and Spanish
- Optional after school clinic programs, offered on-site, such as: Soccer, Dance, and Gardening
- An all-purpose room to house school-wide events as well as in-house performances and rainy day activities
- Twos Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 2-5 days per week
- Threes Program: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; choice of 3-5 days per week
- Pre-K Program: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.; 5 days per week
- Transitional Kindergarten Program: 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.; 5 days a week
- Before care is available starting at 7:00 a.m.
- Aftercare is available until 6:00 p.m.
- Enrichment program option for threes and Pre-K; 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
For More Information:
Our Before and After Care program is offered to Darnestown Elementary School Students. If you need more information or if you would like to schedule a tour, please contact the Campus Director, Kristen Raymond, at 301-527-1761 for additional information. Or you can send us a message.
Meet the Director
Since 2010, Kristen Raymond has been the Director at Georgetown Hill’s Darnestown Campus. With a BA in Elementary Education and over 20 years of experience in her field, Kristen focuses on getting to know each family – their culture and lifestyle. She helps develop their child’s strengths and capabilities and how to incorporate the curriculum for maximum potential. Creating a balance between emotional and cognitive growth, Kristen follows the families from the twos class through Kindergarten. Growing up in a neighboring town, the Darnestown location is reminisce of the same atmosphere. This feeling helps her create that close-knit community within her classroom and stay connected beyond preschool.