Georgetown Hill at
Georgetown Hill’s Greenwood School/Hyattsville is conveniently located at 6525 Belcrest Rd, Hyattsville, Maryland. Our early education program offers care for Infants and Toddlers through Kindergarten.
Campus hours: 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- Accredited by the National Associate for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Serves children ages six weeks through age six in a nurturing, whole-child environment
- Warm and family-friendly atmosphere with average teacher tenure of 10 years
- Morning and afternoon snack served daily
- Nurturing, warm environment for infants and toddlers with 1:3 ratios and individualized programs
- An accessible playground for daily outdoor fun and two indoor playrooms
- Conveniently located off of East-West Highway and near the University of Maryland at College Park
For More Information:
Meet the Director
Xiomara Amaya is the Director of Georgetown Hill at Greenwood School Campus. Xio played an integral part of the team in the transition of Georgetown Hill into The Greenwood School. She has a long history with Georgetown Hill (since 2004!) and continues her personal growth and development at her new location. Xio moved to America from El Salvador and received her Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education – she has over 20 years of experience in the Early Childhood field. Xio’s love for what she does is evident in her smile as she greets families and staff each morning. Her desire is to see children grow and develop at school as well as help provide insight to families as she supports them at home. Xio enjoys spending time with her family which includes her husband and six (!) children and caring for her parents.